Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear Erik Brauer School of Visual Arts 2009 (SVA Church of Silver Tiles)

I am stealing a dream directly from the dreamscape of princess Caitlin Rodriguez of Williamsburg, brooklyn I am in Mccarren Pool Park still creating the same art of project art school Quantum Leap of the same project started in 2223A I am currently out of adderall which is required to interact with Little Nemo (the 3 candies) which Anna Gripentrog named as my girlfriend when I was Dr.Jon Osterman. I was hoping somebody could bring me adderall so I could interact with the NYC art project which we have based in Williamsburg I recall the school used to send me dreams to write Nemo Deusmirone/train me to create art with the MFA department to make something similar to Kenneth Anger it is currently 2011 I have come to believe nobody is aware of my existence or has covered this up. I require the adderall to get the first layer of people out of my body (the goombas) which make cherub noises (last time Iinteracted with this known as "the smoking fetish girls") I need these people out to interact with the project and create wedding purposal artwork to Caitlin Rodriguez. In addition people need to exit my body I can only interact with Little Nemo with adderall I fear I am literally Tuxedo Mask now of Easton, CT I am still trying to marry Caitlin days go by in mass absurdly without adderall I am given narcolepsy (this is why it's 2011) I need Little Nemo (Christopher) to enter this body Caitlin Rodriguez Husband is worthless in creation I allowed this to happen to assure she gets credit for everything Little Nemo. I have little time before others will control me with ad-libbing post sleep. Please bring me adderall or have somebody do this. I believe Caitlin Rodriguez created this dream which I copy. Also I am very sorry Paris Hilton came to our school but glad you fucked her.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband
(the level of Little Nemo without Adderall of the body of Christopher Mastronardi Dr Sam Beckett of the school of Visual Arts 2008 in a sinking ship trying to marry Caitlin Rodriguez despite the efforts of Michael Bloomberg to prevent this, cover up his villanry and detach me from Williamsburg, Brooklyn via sending me to prison in Williamsburg (I wear a belt from About Glamour my favorite Williamsburg store to represent this)

PS44- send my greetings/love to James Hughes (Albert Kalavichi/church leader)

From Easton, CT/Williamsburg, Brooklyn
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
8/12/2011
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles day 291/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment