Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

please get rid of hill valley

caitlin,
please get rid of hill valley. I'm still on the other end of this thing without adderall. Katherin will be a CEO I don't understand what the fuck or who is in my body.
Clem, the artwork is supposed to be Jollie's diaries. Like when I created jollie's diaries and destroyed the paris hilton julie guianni universe. The world of hillvalley and the mistake. I need people who understand that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is something to live by to work @ domino sugar. I need people who (katherine) who understand this is something I live by. Who sat as a child waiting to move to Williamsburg and go to S.V.A. I am Magnetto defender of the S.V.A. child or will be when I am free from this living hell. Caitlin I will marry you clem, king and queen of the outcasts. This is the will of Kurt Cobain who had me spread my religion to all of the School of Visual Arts. I will marry you, I live for you I sell my soul to you. Then when you die I will kill myself and bomb domino sugar. They're walking through our terminal, the grand central rabbit hole our terminal. Not the terminal of hillvalley who hides in my mind as the lower level pop up windows that is probably michael bloomberg <-- I will always oppose this man caitlin for what his involvement was in this. For him morphing into my body in Connecticut and attempting to place himself as the word republican for ever associating to me. I will destroy any political chances he has and always stand with the opposing team.
Fuck this man. Also I need the person named fuck to get out of me, he is somewhat useful but there's only so much eminem artwork I can make before I need to reach the higher intellectual level. I need to reach bowl of oranges.

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
its not tv its hbo
8/26/2011
Paul Raura satanic cross with a caitlin rodriguez heart (i don't know what the fuck is going on but i sing silver tiles on the for god and country rock outside the new residence. Delivery me to caitlin rodriguez)
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles
Day 305/8 James Hughes Days


No comments:

Post a Comment