Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

promoting

they place anti inspiration inside my mind. there's also one that there's a poetry thing. I need somebody to blatantly acknowledge that i'm doing this. I need somebody to give me adderall. Anti inspiration is in so I no longer feel inspired by anything in anyway. I need you to acknowledge i'm doing this in order for there to be a channel @ domino sugar in williamsburg, brooklyn that caitlin rodriguez owns. somebody needs to fucking give me adderall.

A caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
8/31/2011
Paul Raura satanic cross with a caitlin rodriguez heart in the center.
This means I don't know what the fuck is going on since I sang Silver Tiles outside the school.
It means deliver me to caitlin rodriguez.

The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 310/8
James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment