Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

hate people in my mind

I hate having people inside my body. I do not want people writing my writing morphing words ad-libbing into my body the fetish girls are ridding of this. I hate people inside my body my art is not invented by others. Caitlins friends however can get credit for this, nobody else will nobody else fixed the problem of clothing there's no reason to make the artwork if I don't look fuckable. I have hatrid for everyone in specific michael bloombergs office. Probably just bloombergs office who does not want williamsburg, brooklyn to have a tv channel @ domino sugar. I have been an enemy of this mayor since my incarnation as self. I hate the mayor we'll make our way into my name into reality.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
its not TV its HBO
8/26/2011
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 305/8 James Hughes Days


No comments:

Post a Comment