Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Need everyone to leave my body

Somebody appear and give me adderall.
I don't understand why I am stuck as body.
I don't understand why I am forced to say Brock Daves name or write like this. I am not his artwork this is not artwork until I have my medication it does not count as me I do not count time without my medication all of the shit that torments me goes away with my medication I can decide who's in my body my personality submerges them which it has to. I am republican and being held hostage by the mayor and several other people.
Please anybody in Williamsburg assist me.
I have to get the $ before we can turn Domino Sugar into a T.V. station or please somebody speak to the N.Y.C. masons and see if Caitlin and I officially enter the lodge and assure that she owns Domino Sugar so we (Williamsburg) can turn this into a T.V. station.
I'm @ 5th avenue apple. This is where I have Grapefruit. (Yoko Ono). Please appear w/adderall.
When I get to the other side of being this thing where people speak through me and give my body seizures until I have my medication when I can get hate and the lowest level of energy out of me.
Sorry that I'm ill thank you everyone for taking care of me.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
ITS NOT TV ITS HBO
9/15/2011
Paul Raura Cross with a Caitlin Rodriguez Heart in the center
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles
294/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment