Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I don't understand

It will always be my great disdain for Harvey Weinstein that will fill the future of our station (Williamsburg, Brooklyn against Harvey Weinstein) each person who signs @ HBO Little Nemo @ Domino Sugar will agree to never work with Harvey Weinstein who blocked the depth part of my mind with "I don't understand" when I got the controller which is adderall xr. This currently isn't me all bullshit without a controller but this is the route of Caitlin Rodriguez husband all these fucking people who are in me who make me shake that I don't get out I need the brotherhood of evil mutants (of Williamsburg, Brooklyn) to run me / block people and help me drive when I get e medication. Like how Eric led to the conclusion of the title of Josh Weinstein. I will always hate Harvey Weinstein and always have. The IPAD represents my disdain for this man. If you empower the element of Harvey Weinstein as god hipster troy mcduffy stays in candyman. Michael Bloomberg kept me a child. Caitlin returns me to reality. This and all the $ will go to her. The $ of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Send heart to Hughes.
I hate dancing miss my body.


From Easton, CT / Williamsburg, Brooklyn
A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
It's not tv it's HBO
(anti lower level prison self)
(sorry I am ill. @ your funeral send high master of this game Conor Oberst)
8/14/2011
Paul Raura satanic cross (from vasa) with a Caitlin heart in the center: it means I don't know what the fuck is going on when I sing Silver Tiles outside home (2223A) but I'm searching for the only person who I care her thoughts of:CAITLIN

Isn't this very prinicple discordia. Isn't this 69 very James Hughes projecteeee

The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles day 293/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment