Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Caitlin,
it's the one year anniversary of the church the dogma95 book of erros concept of creating a channel in Williamsburg Brooklyn through the hostage crisis I'm in. The SFW that I thought started because Guilianni found out I wasn't republican but burying myself into the party to free the economy to the Democrats when I was 80 to assure the moral majority and republican party never ruled this country. Hells kitchen was created by James Hughes perspectives after a year of character scenario driving with my phone call withAnna Gripentrog in October of 2006 as the splice point when he turns on the machine and speaks to me in a point of my mind. That's the truth Ruth

I love you

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
10/25/2011
black heart Caitlin Rodriguez
one year anniversary
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 365/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment