Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

found christina

Caitlin,
she'll be a ceo. I need to expose what they've done to me throughout this thing, they refuse to pay me and they overtake my mind. I've remade my childhood on monster island, I didn't get girls where I was little but it didn't matter. I had the breakfest club and weird science. One of the Forrestors said that you're Lisa to an extent is true but you have to speak to my enemies, people I hate like Harvey Weinstein. I spent 3 years recreating my childhood, I failed in 2009 and 2010 and got lost, I see what you're doing with my mentality. Weaving a person and defeating Harvey Weinstein as god. I will bring you the cash, the moments are making sense despite the amount of people in my body. People who hide in my sexuality fetish girls who want the world where I'm a child and I pay tribute to them to become real, they want to be god. This will never come to be they can never hold the childhood love of Arun who took me up from the disgusting nothing of shelton and my worthless mother, they can never hold the bond of being there at the funeral of the only father I had. My life was a game through others and being at events, not really being there, finding my way to the school of visual arts, I didn't have a home since crane street. The beauty of 70 Crane street the death and murdering of this is the symbol of Harvey Weinstein the murdering and candyman of my life the killing of what matters to create a world where the people I hold dear of the real world become symbols in prison Erica Tempchen is now represented by a man in c95 who wears a Bob Marley t-shirt. 203 caitlin, your friends have given me a world where the days matter where I saw the last ceremony of the hipster king at monster island. The dream of bringing the economy of my body symbolized in all of our people gathered who I'm outcasted from with worthless words spoken through me references to childhood the echos of crane street that attempt to find their way to the school of visual arts. I don't understand how Christie pirrone or anyone from the real world would ever be unaware of their place in my heart when I've lived in this visual lie for a mass period of time, "the image factory" with christie pirrone, with lorenna, this lie of walking around as others controlled the visual creative side of my eye.
As I found the truth I lived at monster island. I'll keep this address until they demolish the home of I and caitlin the cat. Then this will become Williamsburg, Brooklyn as it was before. Protected by the graffiti art on Kent Avenue that reads Japanther. I love you caitlin, queen of purity and arun gupta (the gupta island) I know the truth of my lies but I create in dream of you and our tv station. Love your impoverished eli cash. I always wanted to be a gupta.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
its not tv its hbo
10/11/2011
black heart caitlin
(symbol used as a save symbol against harvey weinstein in 2011. created in 2009 at grand ferry park. Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Caitlin Rodriguez is the princess of emo)
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 350/8 James Hughes Days

Christina Pirrone will be a ceo

I love caitlin Rodriguez.
I wear a ring from Brooklyn Charm in the name and dream of our love
Williamsburg, Brooklyn + Easton, CT

No comments:

Post a Comment