Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Caitlin

Don't have my medication in me at the moment. Don't like people writing my upcoming thoughts, it's this fighting thing being me. I haven't felt October in a long time, at times I'm decently sure the people inside me want me to sleep all the time. They want days to pass by, years pass by, this nightmare continues. When you take out jail it becomes how to find my way to the other side. My memory gets erased, Harvey Weinstein had spent a good amount of time doing this for me to drop to the lowest psychological level. Hughes blatantly helps me, gets people out of my body with the system you've developed. So I can return to the real world start to promote in New York, search for the real world, try and find if anyone knows I exist. I just asked another log and caputerer to search, look me up, try and save the body of Christopher Mastronardi. I want this thing to end, too much time has passed by, I wasn't able to be with Gunnar when he passed but I was lied to on the other end about my association to the legalization of marijuana in New York and gay marriage legalization. I affect nothing in the real world, the only thing I have on my end is what literally happens and the people who help me the system I've developed to call for help. I call to Hughes I chose my team of you and him. I want to return to the world, marry you. I'm becoming filthy again. I need to shower, I  need to panhandle. I don't understand why I'm forced to sleep what the joy was in creating something that is of the living dead or attempting to make me forget life and reality. I was fortunate that the graffiti art of N.Y.C. exists, music videos to somebody forced to be a small child. The people around me who are projected into me whisper awful fucking things, I don't know if they create this perception to alter my art. Hughes explains this to me, that if I appear weak they do this. This happened at S.V.A. in 08 I have to be competent on my end with what tools I have. I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

From Easton, C.T.
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
10/4/2011
Black caitlin heart
the only person I love is caitlin rodriguez
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 343/8 James Hughes Days

love to Williamsburg, Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment