Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Caitlin,
I talked with Hughes through my body and decided to write about the time I saw Jimmy Fallon on this show thing (since I found a hat at the village scandal in my real childhood home: the east village - where I dated my first gf Anna gripentrog. You get the adderall metaphor) I'm in this winter hell and I find Jimmy Fallon possibly because of Anna Soracco as it seems that group of people feel proud of cameos through my eyes (she later says through my body stories about Jimmy Fallon. I hate these fucking people I'd rather speak to Bloombergs office than these people atleast the people you found from this dimension want to create a tv station in Brooklyn and are from New York. Better off with Pearl than the facebook Fairfield srarfuckers.
Send love to Hughes. My story is from 2009. Before I fixed the Paris Hilton problem on River Street. If you fix me with Best Friends Gang is Tough I can get into fashion parties and Williamsburg, Brooklyn raves. I love you. -Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

It seems the caveman from the bloomberg dimension helps me.
( I will send Bloomberg to jail. Where the fuck is my medication)

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/27/2011
Caitlin black heart
the School of Visual Arts church of silver tiles day 336/8 James Hughes Days

336 was a dimension where people said into me to go and live with my grandmother in 2010 while going to jail. This never came to be. Please give me my medication I become mentally ill and lost without focus or understanding without adderall. I love you Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment