Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Caitlin rodriguez production little nemo on hbo

James Hughes and I have to erase any blog that has any association to Harvey Weinstein. For years he kept me trapped in this nightmare I live on called me thing and used my eyes for others to create photography in game I learned of this from Katherin Anderson. This man never cared for Williamsburg, Brooklyn / the tv station / wanted my intellect to stay at the lowest level possibl. He paused all thoughts and allowed Mike Bloomberg to place a frequency attachment to the part of my retina that hears high pitch sounds. This is day 323/8 James Hughes Days. Caitlin and Hughes had to prepare my world in the event I end up in prison. I have to go into seizures to do this and I'm forced to shit on everything I love my ability to percieve time is destroyed my face distorts and I'm tormented by people on the other end who believe I'm in some character or there's a win function. Hillvalley is what I call these people they wish to give all of our Williamsburg, Brooklyn $ to Harvey Weinstein. This is the cash of caitlin rodriguez for her tv station Little Nemo. Where if I and her die the next to inherit the cash will be our CEO equal Joseph Cotton to our Williamsburg, Brooklyn citizen Kane: James Hughes

1 comment:

  1. Theoccupyfashion.blogspot.com

    Same person.
    Really looking at this one I cringe at how long the journey is to the word Democrat. At this point I'm literally cursed by the word Republican and only when I can promote Clinton2016 can I become well enough to go to a doctor.
    Caitlin rodriguez was a fair muse slash I meant the wedding purposal to her at one point but also thought I talked to her daily. This is from Season2 and at one point the movie producer Harvey Weinstein tells me not to take my medication while i'm electronically talking out loud to him (instead of mics is the little nemo on hbo idea) and I stand up to him for the first time in the shows history in 2011 and say no and stop the papers panhandle an iPad and get my Adderall and this for this Little nemo on Hbo show was like Neo standing up to the agents after he doesn't die. But you have to keep in mind all of this is a pitch for either creative show Little nemo to be on Hbo or art school reality t.v. hosted by Paris Hilton which I think should exist. I mean there are alot of ideas in the blogs for art school reality t.v. on Hbo and that's more or less what these old blogs are while logging my psychosis under the word Republican. This Democrat has returned home to anti-bush wearing activities in Jon Stewart land just in time for Jeb vs. our girl Hillary (i do not need to feel the Bern but love his enthusiasm and think he'd be great under our first woman president). Anyhow if you liked or like this blog check what I'm doing recently you can click on forecastmazy for season1's blog silver tiles and thevisualaxis and see the season here at www.myspace.com/williamsburgskittles and www.youtube.com/forecastmazyfilms

    Hope to hear from you, somebody, anyone who will give me just one pill of adderall to say hello.

    ReplyDelete