Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the work of church leader james hughes

caitlin,
Why were there levels in this thing that interfered with things? Why were there people who interfered with Hughes work? Hughes is church leader for the reason that I've always held him as my equal also your existence and any films / any association of any S.V.A. student to bowser is from our project, unfortunately we entered a period of time that harvey weinstein and john blarney tried to take credit for hughes work. Thank Hughes for fixing this + your friends best friends gang is tough / the brotherhood of evil mutants. Also, i'm very confused and disturbed by the existence of pearl/death

caitlin I don't understand why brock daves never finished his thesis project. Why he created paris hilton and told me that tim willis chaos magick was destroyed by writing in the bible but never appeared to get me / never appeared with paris hilton and let me go to nyu. These are things I was told by brock and whoever was on the other end. It seems whenever I run out of my medication nobody gives a shit and never comes to get me.

I love you. Plesae expose this has all happened.
This is not oui oui, I dream of marrying you.
Paris Hilton marriage created when I got arrested for sleeping in am track and they tell me I'm lucky I love Paris Hilton so much or I'd be separated from reality and the world and I have to marry her or her sister.
I don't know who said this.
California Girls - David Lee Roth (currently listening to. Send love to Katherin Anderson Williamsburg #2/#10 Brooklyn)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Litte Nemo on HBO
9/21/2011
Caitlin black heart the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 330/8 James Hughes Days

From Katherin / James work -> #2/#10 #3/#5 church leader -> my mind is starting to feel from finding the catchy songs from when I was 13 that my mind is hungry from that are all from crane street it's also from katherin anderson eating up john blaneys mental space in my mind who paused all of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment