Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Williamsburgh Brooklyn the Maxx

Caitlin,
katherin Anderson works to place my VHS tapes together, before my credit rating was destroyed by this thing I'm in and I ran out of student loan cash to place into the future I threw the last of Albert simmons credit rating student loan cash into Williamsburg Brooklyn. Nevermind the hissisic jews lie of east Williamsburg I was trying to create dekalb avenue the show with partying and coke in Williamsburg Brooklyn. I have this art kingdom mentality of our burrough I keep trying to get into reality of Williamsburg prideful violette of Caitlin rodriguez creation nothing on the other end has to do with me or my Brooklyn district pride of exuding our burrough in persona and small indie label creation and stores / the emulation of a living facebook dot com photograph like Cara Passaemto of SVA 09 was and is internally for me, these creations of burrough love / NYC Brooklyn love this is us the emulation of Spoonbill at 218 Bedford avenue in January when I came out of prison I cried in the mall for what hillvalley had done to I and this 2008 project silver tiles is of Brooklyn love. I'm still in a nightmar that makes my body pause to who I am with my medication but it's one person, I do everything to win you but internally as this thing I exude Brooklyn pride. I wear a hat from the beautiful New York City Opera Joann Berman helped me to, Caitlin I live for our future in Williamsburg the dreams of the skittles king was a lie because of Bowser so we'll make them real when we get back with Hughes and Joann Berman will have cash please contact my citizen kane candy shop team to make our station the brotherhood of evil mutants / your facebook dot com group of friends. Also, Sarah bergenheim is very cute but I've pledged eternal forever boyfriend love to Katherin Anderson of pratt who is the anti tischiangitzie who shit on me when I couldn't eat in delis. In 2009 I heard her voice and some kid from NYU with my medication I'm supposed to literally hear what people say people speak through my body in an art gift of NYC I'm supposed to find my way to the other side of and then emulate Ggripps idea that I continue living -> I will make art to marry you after being acknowledged. This is step 1 to starting Little Nemo a creation of NYC art based on the intellect and power of adderall xr. I love you Caitlin. Poision hillvalley

No comments:

Post a Comment