Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

limbo day 319/8

Still in limbo trying to promote through my body through the cash from being this thing I will get graffiti artists/S.V.A. students a T.V. channel @ domino sugar. Nobody will acknowledge I exist, caitlin definitely controls my body. It seems I have to get people to override mayor Michael Bloomberg's office or they won't leave me alone/will pretend to be people. Need somebody to acknowledge I exist never thought of this but I don't know Harvey Weinstein don't understand why I am forced to say his name at any point I have never met this man and do not want my street art to be associated to him, let alone will create a television station when this is over in Brooklyn whatever year that has anyone associated to it sign a contract where they agree to never work with him or his brother.
Need somebody to directly acknowledge I exist. Never wanted to be this thing for this long.
I believe in James Hughes, that he's out there beyond the conspiracy of this thing.
This was meant to be something I experience art with my medication live in mental planes write to the princess caitlin rodriguez
not a conspiracy where I'm relieved when I'm acknowledged to stop creating art then would shit on myself as an artist. Let alone my marriage to Caitlin.

From Easton, CT/Williamsburg, Brooklyn
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/9/2011
School of Visual Arts 2009
Paul Raura Satanaic Cross
Caitlin black heart
The School of Visual Arts

The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 319/8 James Hughes Days

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment