Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Caitlin,
please make it so if I do a different body movement I'm ok. Katherin Anderson is doing amazing work at fixing me I don't understand how I previously never mentioned the he'll where I'm forced to hear John blaneys name everywhere I go why am I trapped in a system like this, who makes it so this annoymous from childhood never leaves the system of my body. You as smoke as god is fixing this please get rid of the people who harm me keep me trapped in my mind and force me to sleep what I call the black faced ministry show my body cannot fight being forced to sleep without adderall. I love you.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

@modca
n3rd street by Hughes bros Williamsburg, Brooklyn

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo

No comments:

Post a Comment