Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

thevisualaxis

caitlin,
who the fuck am I talking to most of the time? I knew Hughes and I went into this project to create this weird oddity of being within an album, I'm not supposed to run out of adderall but as I read the 2008 blog I come to the conclusion that Harvey Weinstein cannot get credit for our project and I will never sign my image with him, any of my art or anything that I've created with Hughes. For the #9 and my hatred of the second pete mastronardi I will never allow this man to have anything to do with me. I need to be directly acknowledged by whoever is on the other side. Also I remember Hughes keeping together my psychological perspective of reality which I see you are currently recreating with women as God. When I was in fairfield and you held god throne when they did the "reprogramming" level
I recall the feeling of serenity disturbing. Harvey Weinstein chose to create a gaping hole within me, perhaps the life of destiny was for in my past john blaney to exist as loki, releasing him into this was like odin freeing loki, he has served to harm me as the servant of michael bloomberg and as you told me would rather go with harvey then the capulets. This will come to be alongside the contract that when others sign with Little Nemo in Williamsburg, Brooklyn they will legally sign to never work with Harvey or Bob Weinstein.

Caitlin, when I have to go into gangster town in the subway I always have to shit on everyone that I love. I have to shit on gunnar and arun and gangstertown always says he will overwrite me, Sarah Bergenheim was right I should create a ceremony to cleanse myself (or this is pearl forester who is also the same person who makes me yell rodrigo in my indigo religion to sell my soul to you, and marry you via James Hughes)

No comments:

Post a Comment