Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

With James Hughes

Caitlin,
architecture in Helsinki ; fingers crossed. James Hughes created the base format of Silver Tiles this world (James Hughes just made a digital relic)
Caitlin I laid in my bed and I didn't move as the people on the other end fucked with me I used to fear sleeping. I'm still trying to restore what came to be known as Williamsburg(h) when I go to fuck the girl who looks like kayte mulligan and the person on the other end forces me to sleep. When the person on the other end tells me I can't handle my shit. The gentle feelings of art school crushes live in that album and the truth, before John Blaneys name was forced at me daily, before the living horror of the symbol of the past entered Hughes and I's project. When I had an apartment and there was hope this hell was to end at the end of my thesis year (I refused to let whoever wanted my class status of BFA at the School of Visual Arts take that status from me. I finished writing Fairfield, Connecticut: the people on the other end then say "get him" the point of my art was you dear Charlie Nickelson of Williamsburg, Brooklyn Coke parties) is this Michael Bloomberg who refuses to pay me/give me my wallet and erases my memory everyday? I beg these people to come get me to free me I tell them to fuck off. They claim it's the mayor. I just want my life back. I love you.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
9/26/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 335/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment