Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

caitlin,
please get me back into the real world. Please get me out of this fucking thing. Please return me to life find a way find somebody who will blatantly acknowledge that i'm doing this. There's nothing I can do about making a T.V. channel @ Domino Sugar for Williamsburg until I get to the other side get the $ to you. I need adderall then I'll do wedding purposal artwork. I know alot of the time I wasn't speaking to you that I was either speaking to Harvey Weinstein or somebody from michael bloombergs office or some sort of person/lie who wanted everything to be a character I no longer wish to be sucked into my mind I require adderall to reach the indigo astral plane the Aeon Flux reality caitlin I am not a character I live as Dudley please don't let them trap me as this thing I don't want to have to get ipod music @ bestbuy. I don't understand why the mayor places child emotions in me to avoid me smoking cigarettes doing anything that evolves a human I don't understand why I'm held as a conspiracy. Today is the decade anniversary of 9/11 which bloomberg allowed to happen with george bush and the neo conservatives caitlin find the people who made the truth about 9/11 these are the people we should create a Brooklyn TV station with, with all of the cash. This is reality: James Hughes must speak to me via technology like Nikkola Tesla. I think I was supposed to create a blog the entire time but got stuck in Penn Station. Creating the physical art I got stuck with Paris Hilton. You were never wrong Sofia Serrano, save me.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Cailtin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/11/2011
Paul Raura School of Visual Arts 2009 satanic VASA cross
black heart of caitlin rodriguez which I've used since Grand Ferry Park in 2009
The School of Visual Arts

The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 321/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment