Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

James Hughes / Sarah Bergenheim / 8th Avenue \Katherin Anderson \Caitlin Rodriguez 11211

Dear Pixies of James Hughes,
I am a conspiracy of Michael Bloomberg who has his office pretend to be people I knew so they can pretend the entirety of this project started when I met Pete Mastronardi in 2008, this created a world where the mayor's office appears when there is nobody to get them out of my body, when the original people left me in this thing I knew I had a certain period of time before I'd have to go live with Pete Mastronardi/$ which I refused to do, at one point I asked these people to simply leave me alone and I'd live in Hell's Kitchen that I didn't care about the $, at this point I still do not and recall before any of this happened that there are channels and pallets. I would rather have my credit rating restored than have anything to do with the $ of this and any cash from the mayor who did not invent this from the beginning, I would rather be free from this nightmare. I don't understand why runs this thing on the other end and I need to speak directly to the people I'm asking for. I do not want to ask for the mayor's office, I wish for Caitlins' friends from Williamsburg, for a mass period of time after S.V.A. 08 I was forced to speak to the people I looked up on wikipedia or the counterparts of them @ the mayor's office. I need to speak to real people and wish to create a television station @ Domino Sugar with you. I was deeply inspired by Sarah's picture today and seeing her and have deep love for Katherin who I hope is on the other end and I am not speaking to the mayor's office who decided to become incredibly sexy with me as one person once said which sounds likely and possible considering they place into my mind that they have this deep relationship with me we are always at his office and they are always joking with me, I want nothing to do with these people and want my cash which I will deliver to Caitlin Rodriguez which in return I wish to have marriage with.
I've now gone through the sort of panic of explaining this. There are people on my eye who write plot lines and I need adderall to reconnect with reality. Caitlin knows this as she knows the truth. Coke today was a success towards reality and references Kerri Kenney-Silver who is from the gold coast as Caitlin and I are.
Also, I'd like you to be in my mind when I return to the alpha suburb to create artwork with my medication there are certain cer perposal emonies I would like to do. In direct I would like somebody to acknowledge me so I can create wedding artwork to princess caitlin the hipster Queen of Williamsburg, Brooklyn

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

DooLittle = Caitlin's friends acceptance
acceptance into the brotherhood of evil mutants is now 10B

Caitlin thank you for getting rid of Nicole Richie and replacing her with Sarah Bergenheim who lives in Brooklyn (and is much more attractive)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/10/2011
Paul Raura 2009 alumni of the School of Visual Arts satanic VASA cross when Christopher Bentley ran this. Bentley told me to go to the Fairfield town gazebo in 2008 and they'd pay me. Then I end up in an institution and am never paid, Josh Lindwall never pays me but the implication is he's on the other side of the art religion with the graffiti art on the high line writing "BENT HOUSE"
or he was editing my eyes. Where the fuck are these people? Where is my credit cards? This is only acceptable if I get to be friends with Sarah Bergenheim and live in Williamsburg Brooklyn. Which 2011 is about.
Black Caitlin heart
The School of Visual Arts church of Silver Tiles Day 320/8 James Hughes Days

I was told to write a blog for experience this. As this thing.
Like Kerri Bradshaw.
Where the fuck is $ and my marriage??????
The meaning of age 27 is where the fuck is adderall.
Atleast caitlin is fixing the destruction of skittles mind via john blaney. Katherin is fixing this. So when I get my medication this kid will not be on every level.

No comments:

Post a Comment