Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Gah!

Caitlin,
I don't want to stare at hands in the subway. I'm forced to stare at these hands they feel goopy and feel like the inside of a hand, I'm forced to have rodrigo yelled into me when I say on the pole Caitlin Rodriguez is God. Nobody will acknowledge I exist, I'm decently sure I have people on the audio portion of my eye that type things into a computer to attempt to simply become apart of the art. I do not know the people on the other end and want nothing to do with this. I am forced to sleep and know for a mass majority of time I was not speaking to you that the people who originally started this have to find me you as I'm giving you all of the cash. I'm forced to sleep, I'm forced to steal caffeine pills to fight and survive this these are the same people who refuse to directly tell anyone the truth, Gunnar is dead and I have been lied to about legalization of marijuana in N.Y.C. my affect on the Barak Obaama election and the majority of my affect on anything but a mass art series of sickness and a conceptual channel in Williamsburg @ Domino Sugar that you will own/will only be real if I get to the other side. I need you to find me I need freedom from this thing I don't understand the harm on Christopher Mastronardi I don't understand what the fuck this shit is or the reason that I have been forced to stay inside my mind for years I was told by seeing Peter Mastronardi I would be paid / freed from this thing. Instead this people attempted to create an alternate thesis year where I'm associated to this man and continued a television show via the LCD that they replaced when I went to St. Luke's. I want my life back. I have made art about the concept of the feeling of you for years I cannot help the forced sleep without my medication. Save me from this hell marry me. Let's create a T.V. channel w/ Williamsburg Brooklyn graffiti artists. They have stolen everything from my life.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/17/2011
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 326/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment