Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

anti hipster satellite of love

caitlin,
The mayor's office enters these people into me that make me feel unpleased with smoking cigarettes do not want me to live by my vanity, want me to forget about time and want me to remain homeless. They place these emotions into me and then try to create a dimension of homelessness when I run out of my medication. I need the coldness of me, I need the vanity of Duran Duran I need to fuck women and right about it, the cold emotionless sex written to the hipster Queen, queen bitch. This is Williamsburg, the enact of this project done properly. Sucking dick if I need to in order to make $. I need these adventures. I don't understand why these people exist in me why there's a person who wants me to sleep since hell's kitchen this person has existed when I stood up for 3 days they had Char Cornell enter me as a sexual character so I'd masturbate and go to sleep. It seems whenever I stay up for days they loose control also I'm able to see some of what's broadcasted onto my eye as I did in 2009 this inspired the Maxx 1 on River Street until I give credit to Harvey / later Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton try to take credit for Hughes work who gets me the adderall through the homeless people. They continue something that has nothing to do with me, Hughes or graffiti art, this association to paris hilton or peggy or the concept that I was attracted to the ugly girl who we pretended was sophia coopola. This is when they on the other end tell me I'm going to exit this in a film. Walk onto a film set. This was the lie of Harvey Weinstein. I would never in my life sign my image to this man.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment