Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We must document our love - Conor

Caitlin,
I live by the fact that you called him Conor in 2001. It's still 3D that the only person I care about is you, fuck what everybody else thinks. In 2007 they would plan this with me on the dreamscape, then Alex Blevins fucks up when I burn Sarah Neufelds book before her birthday and somebody on the other end says "Sarah was never here, got it kid?" the voice she created with me as a reminder to make the art turns into Christie Cummings played by Brock Daves. Nobody ever comes to end this, the impression of Peggy O'leary tells me to spend all my $ so I do, as boyfriend on display. These people tell me to live in Connecticut until I find my medication then they disappear. They place something on my eye to force all human interactions to zoom in. I need to return to life I have to make the artwork or there won't appear a new York legend where I made art endlessly to marry you. There will be the other reality where you don't know about shells and John blaney is fucking you and believes he'll be a pivitol part of our future. The past must be corrected that kid must have nothing to do with us/our tv station, the banished child of hillvalley. I suffer in this hell, these people do not give a shit they will not come to me and pay me. The closest I've gotten to reality is Pascal. I need to return to life I will have a marriage with you out of this worthless lie that killed my relationship with the agerholms by forcing me to sleep and inventing lie realities like the mayors game in the deli anext my hells kitchen apartment. Thank you for the dream where I fuck Myla Mercer afront others. This corrects the John Blaney dream where at 25 he fucks Megan Galewicz. I look forward to the return of life for your valmont, trainned by you to fuck women, cold, calculating and married to you. Where once there was Anna now there is Caitlin. -Hughes @ bushwick apt 2d East WiLLiaMsbuRg, BROOklyn

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
9/21/2011
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 330/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment