Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

i love 11211. where is katherin anderson? please don't make me speak to michael boom bergs office

caitlin,
who the fuck have I been speaking to who lets me make mistakes like barfly? Why do Harvey Weinstein universe things like this exist? What the fuck is this shit I live in, who the fuck am I talking to 24/7 why am I left in this amnesia hell? Where the fuck is the $ at the end of this hell? Why does nobody bring me my medication?

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/9/2011
Paul Raura Satanic Cross from VASA presidency 2009 alumni
Black Caitlin Heart
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles day 319/8 James Hughes Days

caitlin please get me my dorm room back
marry me
all the $ from this is yours
royalties and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment