Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Caitlin,
jael white was great in the dream sent to me on Nortn 12th street. I don't know who sends me these dreams but they're rather brilliant. Exact family matters short you claim it's Sean connell but none of this can I proove. Nicole Richie used to yell through my body urkle, this is the affect when I run out of adderall. People yell through my mind I'm unable to build thoughts others on the other end attempt to build thoughts I try to promote the concept of our Williamsburg, Brooklyn tv station with James Hughes, in the hell of others adlibing through me I realized it was worthless to make any of the 2009/2010 artwork when others are writing my thoughts, everything associated to Harvey Weinsteins name makes me want to fucking kill any art I ever created I'd rather shoot myself than have anything to do with this man. The peak of 2009/2010 is when I write to the character of Caitlin from tastey moursels as Kade. The goal is to reessemble myself from river street when I start to connect all the points in my life art where I wrote of you. Arienette the eternal muse and as a man the wife I dream of who on the Fairfield beach (in our dear alpha suburb which I named it in 2009 on river street at The Maxx 1 where Harvey Weinstein <- was mistakenly placed as god, Weinstein who is my enemy)I named you to be God of my body, or the economy from the body of Christopher Mastronardi. To own the tv station I dream of, to divy the economy of the ancient landmark to call home <- $ of graffiti artists of Williamsburg/to join the James Hughes tv station. If we don't get Domino Sugar we'll attempt to buy Pfizer or have Frank Gehry build a building in Williamsburg. (You will own a Frank Gehry in Greenfield Hills, CT my dream home. I placed this dogwood seed at the month of may. When I reset the show; when my inner hate for Harvey Weinstein was labeled in Westport, CT. When Hughes made it so I could see a small amount of reality listening to adore. But these fucking people on the other end all feel they own me, all of my emotions and refused to release control, let me recall Christie cummings and high school, whoever the fuck is on the other end of these conversations feel they own every moment. Fuck these people.
Anyone for the channel for the future of raves the one kid I ask we outcast is John Blaney. I will die b4 I allow him to be apart of our future his insults on and off adderall have been too great. Biff tannen shall remain washing cars. Send my love to Hughes/Katherin Anderson.
Please make it so I can no longer sleep. I love you. I live in a lie but I'm guided by Al (James Hughes)
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

I'm sorry I tried to make Paris Hilton into you via whoever was on the other end. I could not make Paris Hilton into the graffiti art of Williamsburg, Brooklyn

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/26/2011
black Caitlin heart
School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles day 335/6 James hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment