Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Caitlin rodriguez,
please help me. I don't understand why I have all these people in my body who want me to be a homeless video game. I just want to live in Williamsburg there is a person who sends me a series of dreams involving Carmen and my biological father who thinks they are apart of the artwork or have the right to respond to our work in Williamsburgh and my work with James Hughes I have no idea who this is I think they are from the mayor Michael bloomberg who has nothing to do with my school or the people from myMFA dept with Hughes who trainned me to make art missions in bells kitchen I'm supposed to consume personalities with adderall and make art I chose to make art to marry you. Caitlin I ran out of adderall and now nobody will acknowledge me I don't have a controller I need blatent acknowledgement days pass and there is no direct acknowledgement. I think you just gave me a seizure which is okay I do everything in life to marry you to be your husband I don't want to live in limbo. I thought they'd pay me @ 24 that this thing was to document my golden birthday but that was a lie. I don't understand why they started this why they manipulated me to go to the agerholms why they killed that home / have me live in a reality where I'm homeless and can go to prison I just want my life back. I know you know the truth the cash from Little Nemo is yours royalties and all I want redemption in your love. I don't want amensia or to live in a world where nobody acknowledges I exist. I love you Caitlin. Thank you for the dream on N12th street @ dream station.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
9/14/2011
the fight to make Domino Sugar a tv station somebody from the masons please contact Factory LLC JoAnn Bermann of Thug Mama join us
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 324/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment