Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My own private Idaho / williamsburgh this I named with katherin Anderson today or the person you created out of my facebook dot com crush this is my thesis work to marry you w/ James Hughes deep down I am mrs obrien I do everything to marry you to gain purity of arun and Gunnar which this thing stole from me by forcing me to sleep by bloomberg lowing about the cash coming from him. I love you lady goodman marry me. I cannot have Harvey weinsteins name associated to little nemo he is the opposite of everything emo he is the conspiracy of Kurt cobains death. Be Tom grant save me.
This is the root of the theosophy of Caitlin.
That bloombergs office makes me unappealing
that I need you as god promoter

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
little nemo on hbo

No comments:

Post a Comment