Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Caitlin,
I'm to write about the people on the other end everything these people say to me or rather John blaneys attempt to be apart of this he'll which I refuse or rather when we create the tv station I will refuse any economical association I will create kingdom for you to assure he has no association to it. I want these people out of my body I fucking hate that kid any forced association to him in any form I will never allow. I want out of this I don't want to play this as a game if my art is a game I won't create. It took a long time to get to the point of cigarettes becoming pleasurable in my world the mayor didn't want me to smoke placed people in me I don't want any part of John blaneys writing in my world I'd sue in image if I'm ever edited with my enemy. I prefer death over association to a kid I knew whe. I was 13 who I'm forced to hear the name of. People on the other end attempt to write plotlines but I spend days trying to find a reason a way to stay awake beyond what sleep is built into me. I can't imagine a reason to sleep I fucking wish I died in 2007 this living hell is my progression to marriage with you, princess Caitlin the hipster Queen of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I don't believe at times I'm speaking to you. I trust no one and will deliver you the cash with James Hughes. Here is your list of facebook friends who I believe would want to start a tv station at domino sugar:

Oliver vonderahe
katherin Anderson
(*) Sarah bergenheim
Christine spangler
Adam James walker
Carlos valpeoz
(Caitlin rodriguez is god)
tc dubs
Luke hart
Ben Jenkins

Caitlin I don't really believe the Nicole Richie story that she tells to me about people being taken over I remember reality having actual eyes before people placed perceptions on my eye. I'm fighting to get to you in the real world with James Hughes it's literally like Mario brothers from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. But any reference to reality is you, the two robots are you, the man on Bedford avenue who looks like dick Cheney is all you, my mind can't understand reality without my medication I see in one dimensionality, the people on the other end erase real thoughts and want me to stay homeless the man on Bedford avenue represents having internal thoughts being republican having the ability to hear music. Katherin restored this but she ended up an element of church ore, she's probably as prominent in my memory now as John blaney, anybody from crane street or any of the people I have been forced to talk to, including fake pratt that called me aw. I think you're creating an emotion and destroying the fake world with the katherin Anderson/John blaney story. I remember from my medication the real world please pascal give me my medication I get lost for days without it and can't find jobs.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
Caitlin black heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 332/8 James Hughes days

Why does the thing I'm in want to create something to destroy my desire to marry you and that I sell my immortal soul to you? Who plays the role of jpg? Why won't these people bring me my fucking medication?

No comments:

Post a Comment