Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

wtf

caitlin,
what is this? Why am I trapped in this thing? Is Reuben moving a metaphor or is he literally moving? I don't understand why it takes so long to get somebody to blatently acknowledge that this is happening? Does Hughes have to hack around Michael Bloomberg? I will never like this man and hate that fucking smell of soap that you have placed over women, I hate that Michael Bloomberg attempts to take credit for the $. I don't want anything to do with him or his office there is no vision to purchase everything this man has tried to cover up further incriminates him.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/10/2011
Paul Raura School of Visual Arts 2009 Satanic cross from when Peggy ran VASA (my 23rd birthday present to myself was to install them over Liesel.)
Black Caitlin Heart
320/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment