Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

People who played a game with my body

Caitlin,
for months Harvey Weinstein turns my body into a game, the people on the other end are deciding the future. These are the people I hate who have nothing to do with the future of our tv station in Brooklyn. I ignore all of the images they shoot at me and everything they say for two years I expect that somebody on the other end has atleast acquirEd the Domino Sugar refinery but nobody has. The people who speak through me never directly tell me where they live and go away with my medication. Also I would rather die than allow others to write me with fantasies of air plotlines to my marriage with you. Thank you for connecting that I live off graffiti art. Also thank your friends for fixing the John blaney problem. I will use this thing to marry you or take the cash to London. Kiki!

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
9/21/2011
Caitlin black heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 330/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment