Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where the fuck is everyone? I recall to get revenge this is the base of my soul symbol my hate of everyone who ever read my thoughts and was apart of this hell. I day something that makes sense and am forced to sleep afterwards I do not want friends from this I tell Christopher mastronardi trust no one nobody would come to get you nobody gave you your medication fuck everyone. Honor Hughes give him the channel James took care of you during this fucking conspiracy James was always there stay true to Hughes and the symbol of The Clash a show made off caitlin and art symbols and Williamsburg, Brooklyn plus life perspective based on art as a religion indigoism which Gunnar told you of. Hughes was true to you. Harvey Weinstein fucked you and the mayor attempted to hide what he did/his association people play him and lie about the cash every kid you ever asked to be apart of this/the good life people fucked up your head/the childhood art mode that James Hughes is now fixing. Everything that we worked for Paris Hilton ruined, James Hughes School of Visual Arts 2009 will be a Brooklyn legend.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband/gangstertown

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
Merlottes Bar and Grill keychain from the HBO store obtained today where in Rikers Island my mind fulfilled the dream of our -> Williamsburg, Brooklyns ultimate creation a tv station @ Domino Sugar. A dream run with Gughes owned by Caitlin (the princess)
Paul raura satanic cross
with a Caitlin heart in the center
currently: have amensia. A person from the mayors office is causing fear one betrayed him at the Hilton hotel/ amensia/ depression there's a person/ thing on my eye that I can get off only with adderall. I can see some pink no concept of time but $ count towards medication. Seizures always ask me to shit on everyone that helps me then they can no longer help me mind only works in this state of mind if I go along with it. I refuse to shit on Katherine who I'm developing a relationship with in child mindstate limbo. Then it attacks Hughes or anyone who helps me. Send caitlin my love please deliver dr Beckett to his wife. I will hire school of visual arts students only.
316/8 James Hughes Days

suckaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment