Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

little memo on hbo

caitlin,
For many years I have wanted to film a series of movies inspired by John Hughes in Fairfield. I'm told that S.V.A. 09 did these films / every incarnation of any version of Little Nemo I've ever done has created these films, none of this helps me. It does not help me for S.V.A. 09 to take my mass feature films in one year nu media concept from 2008 via red rock + H.D. and FCP nor does it help me for other people to film my films / for Harvey Weinstein to try and steal my decade all at once concept (any liking of this man is blown we'll hire troy duffy as a symbol of my hatred of this man when I'm free) it did not help me nor does it please me for john blarney to be in a film with ashley olsen that sean showed me while in rikers, I will fucking die before I allow anything associated to that kid to be on our t.v. channel. I also hate "the nu brat pack" whoever the fuck these people are they clearly did nothing, I'm not sure of their involvement but it appears while I'm on this end nobody has ever directly come to me. Michael Bloomberg has been my enemy on every level of this I don't understand why I've ever kissed this man's ass. I should have been feeding hughes the pages of myst. It's much like how he's New Order and they explained to me at one point how my inspiration for all of my art is Wax Records on Bedford Avenue (and getting them and spoonbill cash out of my body despite the oddity of this world which it seems Michael Bloomberg of his office wants me to go to prison in Williamsburg to ruin my dream of giving cash to our little hipster brooklyn cult -> Hughes represents the love of indie music. Of needing to know people who like New Order. This is Hughes. We are one.)

Caitlin please have anybody who knows I'm on this end to directly come to me. I can't cast / film purposal artwork to you until I'm restored to society and the real world. I love you, please make this hiding me lie end.

Send love to Hughes on the other side of Quantum Leap. And Katherin. Anderson.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband
(adderall: 0)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on H.B.O.
9/21/2011
caitlin rodriguez black heart
(please somebody give me adderall. the controller.)
The School of visual arts church of silver tiles day 330/8
James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment