Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Caitlin,
when these people enter my mind it's not worth it to make the art when I have others adlibbing over my words or I have to say that kids name from when I'm a child it becomes pointless it becomes more their art than mine. JoAnn Berman I believe is using the VHS system your friends invented of interconnecting things, although I'm afraid to move from the mental space of your image I will attempt to (there are far too many people in my body now as opposed to when it was James and I @ SVA in 2006.) You have suceeded beyond Harvey Weinstein as god producer and leading me back to the conclusions of reality, making the anti ziggy stardust necklace of James Hughes I wear real, the artwork is not only meaningful without my medication and thus I'm getting the Little Nemo (Christopher) artwork out but I'm starting to understand the horrors of these people forcing me to stay in my mind. In the morning going with my base instinct you took out the homeless trauma of having the police awaken me. In all levels you have beaten Harvey Weinstein as god producer, the insult of this mans association to Hughes and I's artwork is lifelasting, James is out there, send him love. Caitlin using this as a television show of marriage to you, to become your husband is brillant the idea of Caitlin rodriguez husband @ 5mg of adderall, thoughts move with feelings. There are too many people in this James is right about the static intereference on the levels of this as he fixes as architect, you must know this as God, I live by my pride in beyond death I sell my soul to you. Equals/eternally I live as yours. The dream factory of our kingdom the beauty of student films from SVA streaming you interconnect my dream you made it so without my medication I could feel the horror of being ignored as this. People exist with my visuals on their computer they force me to sleep but won't come to me. It's beeen years not since 2008 have I heard music apples in stereo on Kent avenue your incidental Pete and Pete I was forced to live in artistic death as I went to the creative NYU of Paris Hilton who would have claimed to have won the art with the 4 time sex song of Julie giannie and he(art) I wear a scar for the sin of ever calling her princess, for her creation and association in my world, all art is about lady goodman of my soul my endless muse every year of my life has been Fevers and Mirrors. I love you Caitlin. Send Katherin Anderson my deepest love for fixing the nightmare of for years hearing John blaneys name via the mayors office on the part of my eye that accepts aiundwave info (there are identifier impressions I know who does what and can only read this info on adderall. Hence fevers and mirrors: on the Williamsburg bridge I started the fight against Harvey Weinstein and with a black heart left you a save point on the Brooklyn shore of what Harvey Weinstein was trying to cover up.)

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/15/2011
the School of visual arts church of silver tiles day 325/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment