Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Caitlin,
I want to put on a rock opera. I don't want Harvey Weinstein in my body, the representation of meat loaf is my hatred for harvey weinstein to place himself in my art project with james hughes, my pride in williamsburg and hatred for a man that I called god and gave a father reference to while in my sickness, to give somebody the trust of god I was failed by the princess (julie gianni paris hilton who sold me out to michael bloomberg who created a morphed child world out of my pdt adrenalin world), harvey failed to mention to you with guy that I live in a shell system. You have succeeded in moving things backwards towards the model nico when they punch me and adderall is at ten eyeck. I need the medication to return to reality, it appears that crushes and love higher emotions that involve emotional depth cleanse the sickness and adrenalin which kills time, memories and the ability to produce thoughts, from this form of trauma I did not want to return to nyc knowing my only way to make $ is gangster town

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/21/2011
Black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 330/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment