Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

david fuchs

caitlin,
Who played David Fuchs in 2008 when I was trying to create Slumberland Inc or was this David Fuchs? Why have none of these people ever come to me? Was this the mayor's office or did Michael Bloomberg play this role all along? Why haven't I been friends with Sarah Ritch on Facebook I think I got lost on this end I never went looking for raves and k-holes I kept promoting in Penn Station and I kept promoting paris hiltons name but I never made it to the other end. I didn't really understand the concept / amnesia must have separated hell's kitchen from domino sugar / it was a concept of the people on the other end / it became about the limelight but nobody is listening to what i'm saying. You've placed me together with my love of graffiti art and street art which holds my mind together when I don't have my medication. A t.v. channel made -> promoted -> via years of street art like faile the art series of James Hughes and the boy who wants to marry caitlin promoted by caitlin to be owned by caitlin. This is what the religion of Hughes leads to. But nobody is listening to what I'm saying / there was a chance of making this a game when everything was figurative. At one point they told me Ryan Wilson wanted me to have property in Bridgeport, Connecticut. That the mayor had created a game and then suddenly found out I hated Pete Mastornardi, "oh shit mike look he hates this man" "I'm in my office with Sarah Neufeld and Pete Mastronardi" but this is a game of me, a lie because they knew this and know all of my thoughts so clearly there's levels beyond this that it goes to the beginning. It seems they tried to create the same thing more than once/others on the other end tried to create this but Harvey/Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie never pressed the go button. These people also don't understand that it's a literal thing i'm talking about when I get my medication my mind turns on, I turn republican / into your valmont at your disposal for sex / I exist to deliver you a television station / the height of my existence is to deliver the $ to the princess. Caitlin Rodriguez.
love christopher mastornardi who is caitlin rodriguez husband

No comments:

Post a Comment