Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MST3k 2011 pearl

Caitlin,
With Harvey Weinstein no longer in the premium mobile and with TV's Frank dethroned as a man I hate and would rather see in jail then take his $ (Michael Bloomberg) it appears that I have found Pearl (this woman who pretended to be you/herself when I didn't get adderall in 14th street. With a guy wearing green referencing Hughes as Luigi/that smoking fetish is friend. Then I return to Williamsburg. I suppose this season happens and Crane Street is recreated) in the mayor's office who wants me to create a television station. Death and the chimp would be the other people at the mayor's office who speak to me, although these people seem to be interested in assisting me in creating an endless art series of James Hughes (and at times playing Phi Delta Thai) I'm decently sure that they're never going to come to my exact location and expect me to live in this endless calendar either homeless in N.Y.C. or they want me to live with Pete Mastronardi so they can have a television show/footage of my eyes staring at a wall/doing nothing. I'm not entirely sure what their purpose is and all of this goes away and I can control my body when I get my medication.
Tom Servo would be Sarah Bergenheim. Crow T.Robot would be Williamsburg#2Brooklyn Katherin Anderson. This concept works because all I want is to live in Williamsburg and be friends with you friends. And fuck them.
I named this hell I live in the Satellite of love because A.J. Laisco referenced this on Facebook in 2005 and created the monkey bar lounge. It's an S.V.A. creation of Hughes/Caitlin/I. I miss Rushmore (School of Visual Arts - the largest private arts institute in the world) and hate the public school that is the Satellite of Love. Hughes is Joel.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on H.B.O.
9/21/2011
Paul Raura 2009 School of Visual Arts alumni satanic cross (from when he/peggy are in VASA)
Caitlin black heart (since Grand Ferry Park in 2009. Any moment as this thing in Williamsburg, Brooklyn adds to the art and the James Hughes project of recreating my childhood in graffiti art and marrying me to caitlin rodriguez)

The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 330/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment