Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Caitlin,
I hate the children of hillvalley every kid / celebrity that somehow has access to my body through this is a mistake I will give none of them cash I want nothing to do with these people and do not want them working at Little Nemo. I am forced to sleep by others who are in my body whatever they do to me I do not sleep willingly I don't understand why there is a communication system for Ashley olsen and Harvey Weinstein in my eye to leave emotional impressions when I am trying to create a television station @ Domino Sugar / the gift of Hughes art project is I enter states of mind and make art to become an art legend; we started this on North 4th street with you as the princess: princess Caitlin the hipster Queen of Williamsburg, Brooklyn who is GOD (who gets all royalties/cash from my body) (James Hughes Days)

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO (I was told in Hells Kitchen I was on a hbo show. My guess is SVA ?)
the School of Visual Arts Churchof Silver Tiles Day 328/8 James Hughes Days

#3 Williamsburg Brooklyn James Hughes School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 328/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment