Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

James Hughes and the entrapment of lacking adderall

Caitlin,
I'm decently sure in Rikers as my mind broke down to a child I spoke to you and Michael Douglas and Katherin Zeta Jones, this was probably a lie. The dream from the Upright Citizens Brigade was not (in a response to threats made from John Blaney) I can't help but seizure I have no idea what the fuck the 8 ball artwork was, all of this shit energy without crushes. This is probably why marrying you was never literal or perhaps because I accepted Kerri's purposal all of this sounds like a creative lie without my medication I'm Daniel Johnston (lowered into the shirt of Williamsburg, Brooklyn Kurt cobains shirt. But this is who you wanted to meet at the start of James Hughes project in 2006; he clearly knew you were arienette, book 3; Caitlin who fucks kramer on the Stamford table of pascal)

I love you

Comic book is when I pretend to be Kade. Held hostage by the republican party. Who went to SVA (@ the end of Tastey Moursels. The end episodes I base on evangelion. Repeat imagery of Eva / the maxx always appears off adderall. I seizure without my medication)

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
it's not tv it's hbo

No comments:

Post a Comment