Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

caitlin,
I need to get to the other side of this thing to see what factories are open in Williamsburg for us to make a T.V. station. We'll name it Little Nemo for the years of promotion I've created in this nightmare hell. However I live in a thing that tells me that I create anything and it becomes real. This is a lie. I hate the people on the other end who want to tell me that we're IN together with Harvey Weinstein or that he owns any of the artwork, I'll fucking shoot myself / destroy my life work with Hughes to create a Williamsburg T.V. station or not marry you before I ever go with this man or have anything to do with him.
I need somebody to acknowledge me and I need you to get me to the other side of this thing so we can make a T.V. station real, hopefully @ Domino Sugar if possible.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/21/2011
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles day 330/8 James Hughes Days

Most of the time I probably never spoke to Paris Hilton, the mayors office invents things like Paris Hilton the most famous women in the world to broadcast into my mind / hides the shell system / that I can return to any year. They essentially work to destroy and hide the work of James Hughes. This would include the shell break through of the arcade fire - funeral in 218 The Mall on bedford avenue and all the songs of the Sarah O'Donnahuge diaries.
This is the truth of this caitlin. Hence our chat outside one of my court dates. When they tried to hide cover their asses. My thoughts are made out of adderall. Tears create purity, hence I decided a T.V. station will be created in Williamsburg, my dream, but only if I get to the other side of this thing.
It must be done in order to create a channel out of my eyes: Williamsburgh.
It's the enact of the skittles concept. But by you.
Also, I will need you to marry me in the real world, the one outside the isolation and forced focus on a singular thought that grows and changes. Please kill the people who control my thoughts and want me to stay psychotic and cause seizures. I'll poison them in blow and enter their mind when I return.
Lovingly,
your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment