Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

caitlin,
why has the mayor been in my mind for several years preventing me from having sex or having any appealing emotions to any girl. Caitlin, these people must exist at the bottom of my mind/like at the bottom of new york media like playing at the parks and recreation. I need my medication so I don't have Michael Bloomberg in my mind with his office telling me to not smoke cigarettes to become tired and to become unappealing as a human all around. Your method of working up from the bottom is successful and I believe when I get my medication I will be possibly prattnemo.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
9/19/2011
Paul Raura School of Visual Arts 2009 Satanic Cross
Black Caitlin Heart
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles day 319/8 James Hughes Days

During favorite episode of Seinfeld: Episode 20 of 24 of Season 9 The Puerto Rican Day

James Hughes
(I <3 sluts <- from the Williamsburg Bridge: who I masturbate to daily: Katherine Anderson) 8th Avenue Sarah Bergenheim

James Hughes


Symbol is from my fear in Hells Kitchen when Layla is attempting to release the angels inside the crystals.

About to write about personal tile 22 New Jersey School of Visual Arts (Tisch) Anna Gripentrog

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment