Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Caitlin,
I don't understand who exists running this machine. This project only makes sense run by my school that at the end of this hell I'm associated as aprofessor to the School of Visual Arts the entirety of this project is art theory and thoughts through adderall/ indigoism. Somehow I got lost in this hell after graduation, I don't understand who took away time, how hidden am I. I need $ to purpose to you. The art the channels creation is all wedding purposal artwork as I fight to do this with people in my body/a conspiracy and the dream of a tv channel. It was absurdity when we had Christie Cummings as a character that yells bum bum Caitlin, I say that meaning the church core (memory) of James Hughes isstrong enough to build art/a channel. When I get my medication he guides me then. It's an art world. Find me beyond this lie I'm trying to create the greatest art series in NYC city history to marry you. I love you. Whoever runs this used to plan with me in bells kitchen now there's a universe in my eye. I love you -Caitlin rodriguez husband

Harvey Weinstein is bowser.

No comments:

Post a Comment