Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The pixies (limited edition poster)

Caitlin,
this is about the creation of newspapers that were to represent a concept of a tv station I turned on everyday at 5AM; I'm later told it's the physical concept that Sarah Ritch School of Visual Arts 2009 came up with that I leave the art @ Grand Ferry Park and it becomes the litter blowing in the wind of Grand Street, a symbol of our Williamsburg unity. I kept making the same art and at first it's the conceptual graphic design the pride that I waited so long to create and finally found my medication. Then I create and create these papers I'm told there's a show on the other side that there's some creation associated to Harvey Weinstein, but he ends up speaking to me as a character and I realize in 2011 he's my enemy, guy never explained to you the shell system and I have people fighting to control my art, as a game. It's not worth it to make art if I have to exist as a game / if Harvey Weinstein in real or false world is going to attempt to associate/force association into Hughes and I's project.
I do not want anything to do with Harvey Weinstein who is my life enemy.

I love you.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO 9/21/2011
Caitlin black heart
you are the only person I love
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 330/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment