Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I will sue Michael bloomberg for any association to him I have had in this machine that allows others to see through my eyes I will create the thoughts that lead his office in a circle to see if I will take $ from him. This is the way of Caitlin rodriguez who manipulates the game and universe of my living eye the only interest in friends I have is Caitlin friends from Brooklyn when I "flip out" the people who label things in my mind call it and I label this berserker mode from Eva all memories and understanding of time is erased I understand this to be the work of Michael bloomberg and his office so I am not able to relate to others. My only guide on this mission is Al (James Hughes). I am at the foot of the Williamsburg Bridge. Somebody send James Agerholm my love the son of Gunnar Agerholm please send love to the real James Agerholm and not the metaphorical one the mayors office attempts to play. Also please give me my medication I am not acting and need this to fight these people in emotions. Send my love to Sarah Bergenheim and the Modest Mouse dream of friends in Williamsburg when Michael Bloomberg doEs not attack me on my IRC. Love to Caitlin.

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
little nemo on hbo
320/8 James Hughes Days
Paul raura 2009 alumni VASA satanic cross (Paul works @ a skateboard shop in the east village)
Caitlin black heart I sang silver tiles in 2008 outside SVA I longed for char to go home to 2223A I didn't know WTF was going on I turn on my mind and go to create art for the princess to fevers and mirrors
the school of visual arts

8

No comments:

Post a Comment