Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The skyline that never cameto be (princess Anna point)

Caitlin,
I once reached emotion where I'm standing when I try to reach a point in my mind with the lie of Paris running this, I said goodbye to Anna at this point I'm standing anext the left side of Amtrak but I never went looking for these famous people of wikipedia who claimed to speak to me. Instead I was sucked into the hell of hillvalley where I sleep at the place I stood with Tim in Running Down a Dream, Paris Hilton has him sleep anext me in LI transit once but nobody acknowledges what's happening to me that I run out of adderall and nobody helps me that I stay trapped forced to sleep then seizure and then forced to sleep. What lie do they tell the people on the other end about this? Do the people who know what's happening to me know the controller to what I'm in is adderall with which I can hear who I'm speaking to (their voice) and get people out of my body with focus methods/that I have to find adderall that I have to reconnect to the plane/I can do what my team does internally. Without my medication I wander for days with it I never have a problem finding freelancing jobs on Mandy.com money is always flowing (then in that time). Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment