Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

John blaney died in 2007

Caitlin,
many years ago I was told John Blaney died. After I made a series of books in the path station on 23rd street the people on the other end told me James Hughes brought John Blaney into this. That he was alive, alongside George Carlin and later whoever says they're Nicole Richie tells me Michael Jackson died because I sold out being a pop star (while I become homeless). I believe nothing these people say, I think they name a series of emotions after either the reflection of the memory or the emotions they pause without my medication. I also think Katherin Anderson is the girl homeless facebook 11211 program and I believe the mayor pretends to be women with a fetish so I stay homeless or has his office do this, it seems he's made me a child and a women I've labeled Pearl Forrester is attempting to help me and James Hughes get a tv station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Caitlin, did you know I was told Marilyn Perez represented your mother and the guy in the picture from Her fridge above HBO Latina was the hypnotist from Velouria (Gelouria) when I'm in Brooklyn on my 24th birthday and Hughes opens my mental facilities and turns off the machine... I tell the people nExt door to fuck off and they segment my memory (this is the day afterwards because they lied about Caitlin Rodriguez. I didn't care about anything but you). Later on the Williamsburg Bridge I'm told you'll appear if I find you in Williamsburg. I do not. All of this tv show perspective/Pete mastronardi poisioning me was a lie, but I expected from Brooklyn dancestep to the Anniversary/a black box of tissues to become your husband. I love you.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

Today's film: John blaneys been dead since 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment