Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

caitlin

caitlin,
this was a good decision to have your mother placed in the psychological placement of the mental institution. This is what Harvey Weinstein used against me for the majority of his place as god, with his creation of the character of Nicole Richie / Paris Hilton / PDT (or the mayor's office playing PDT these weren't real people but characters, there's a guy who still says good man but now it's labeled a literal good man.) This is incredibly important to couping him as god / creating a world around me and getting rid of all of his characters. It appears if Troy Duffy places his enemy as God he gets a world of pain, unrealistic expectations of a prison face with the belief that at all times he's portraying the party habits of the school of visual arts in the Nolita/Williamsburg Brooklyn rave district. He also tends to have stolen my ideas and over dwarfed me. I understand what you've had your mother do / the process that you're creating on the other end. It appears in the Harvey Weinstein dimension (after bloomberg; on my pants as illustrated through James Hughes) I have to finish off the concept that through a mass period of time Harvey Weinstein can play me as a game, manipulate me or win me as either a friend or enemy. There cannot be forgiveness for his manipulation and placement destruction and attack of your psychological place within me / the amnesia he gave me in Fairfield, Connecticut. I know a mass amount of the time I'm not speaking to you / I cannot believe this until I find you physically and know this to be true. Hughes is working on bringing you the cash with me, literally the key of the kingdom the crystal to the princess, then we can create our television station. I need my medication, to find my way through the monican pallet that you've created. It appears the people on the other end are being rigged to help me with the god pallet, you built me from the bottom and now I rise in panhandling. It appears this is probably the only time anybody has actually built me. With Best Friends Gang is Tough (you're friends from Facebook: Oliver Vonderahe, Katherine Anderson, Christine Spangler, Carlos Valpeoz, TC Dubs, Ben Jenkins) we'll create a tv station. I want to know them I do not want to be separated from people any longer, the horror of this existence I created the berry street symbol. Even if I didn't speak to Sarah Bergenheim or Katherin the symbol stands. At some point I possibly did, or there was the Harvey Weinstein false caitlin rodriguez. There's a mass amount of cash coming to you at the end of my nightmare and fight against Harvey Weinstein. I have no interest in the celebrities that I used to place on wikipedia with Harvey Weinstein as god of these hill valley false stars, false god, a man I don't know or like or worship. Who never let me out of this thing (and doesn't run it, can't legally keep me within it and I will sue at the end of this). I can't prove I'm speaking to you but had this conclusion with you on the train, the creation of DVDs to give out to freshmen at the end of all of this after our marriage and the creation of a williamsburg tv station. A FMV movie named "little nemo" I'll shave my eyebrows do something to make myself look as horrid as I do now (something to reflect my real appearance although being fixed in slight I know the lie of the mirror of Harvey Weinstein - formerly my dead friend John Blaney who's been dead since 2007). I have a homeless friend who I can use to play Harvey Weinstein, there's an entirety of a vision. This has taken a long time to attack, to build the little me. Hughes tells me there's a future where my existence will be revealed, the years of lies of others speaking through me the two years of the false newspaper and eleven art schools that never gathered under the god of candyman hill valley harvey weinstein as I became more homeless, more disgusting, as my body died and I lost the beauty of my manhattan hipsterdom, creating newspapers in the horror of starbucks under the false premise of the republican party (which never held me hostage. Another lie in the world of Harvey Weinstein. Probably another portion of the coin of Harvey Weinstein. As the entrance and exit for the false gods is moving to connecticut with Pete Mastronardi)
I cannot bow before this thing which has made it that I am homeless that I have to panhandle where Marcella Agerholm thinks I'm homeless, Gunnar passed and I was unable to attend his funeral as I lived in the lie of this hell. Fucking nightmare lie, which has taken from me everything I love. My home, my placement in the world, everything but easton and the reflection of the memory of you. Despite the emotion misplacement and manipulation inside me, I live to make my way to marriage with you. I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

Caitlin Rodriguez is GOD

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
10/13/2011
Black Caitlin Heart
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 352/8 James Hughes Days

whoever runs this machine I live in please inform the following people I would like them to be CEOs aty the future station of Little Nemo when I reach the other end and give caitlin rodriguez the $ in my body:

Adam James Walker, Sarah Bergenheim, Oliver Vonderahe, Katherine Anderson, Christine Spangler, Carlos Valpeoz, TC Dubs, Ben Jenkins.

Thnx!

No comments:

Post a Comment