Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

caitlin,
Sarah Kalagnovos exists as one of the memories in my mind, the memories that I think Hughes created in order to create this phantom / stir of echoes world. Or these are people that we simply knew in the year 2006. It's a hostage world I currently live in I have people ad-libbing over me I write directly to you but with the hope that somebody from the Occupy Wall Street will read this. Hughes just reminded me that Harvey Weinstein literally stole all of the ideas out of my mind and wanted to feed them back to me / manipulate me. I need my medication caitlin. I need to write directly to you and not be controlled in any form or any way I need somebody to find me and help me. I'm at the apple store somebody is controlling my with my fetish and Harvey Weinstein demanded to be apart of my day through my body I'm attacked through being controlled and having my thoughts paused. This entry is to the general audience. I refuse to play into Harvey Weinstein who I'm going to prosecute against there is nothing he can do to prevent me from doing this for what he's done to me the best thing possible for him on the other end is to leave me the fuck alone and stop speaking into my body / associating to the computer system that I live in. He's a screen name that's a shitty AOhell stealing program that doesn't invent the emotion within my body, he erases my memory and threatens me daily and during his time when I called him God created a system that's simply homelessness / had nothing directly to do with helping me / tried to take credit for what Hughes and I built in 2008 in Bushwick avenue apt 2d where with the comfort and oversleep I recreated Crane Street childhood friends into everybody I knew during the year of 2008. The religion is based in my medication and getting my medication will allow James Hughes to zap these people out of me. I do not want people to speak through me. I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
10/15/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 355/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment