Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jobs

Caitlin,
I pay tribute to Steve Jobs outside the 5th avenue apple store. Before they made me into this thing I would purchase all Apple products. The belief that a channel can be created from this lie in the beauty of our graffiti soaked Williamsburg employing our people graffiti artists and SVA students propells me to create. In this mass fucking lie of Little Nemo that Harvey Weinstein and Michael Bloomberg attempted to cover up in the person they created in my body out of this SFW of the physicaland digital a tv station can be created. I will make you a tv station to marry you.

I love you. Mistrust is a weapon.

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on HBO
10/11/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The School of Visual Arts church of silver tiles day 350/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment