Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

occupy wallstreet

caitlin,
still at the occupy wallstreet quantum leap of this thing. There are eras of this thing, I need my medication. I have developed the word hate to control my body from a dream where somebody told me I was this guy I'm trying to find the reference to this person from the racecar cartoons who lived in the basement and introduced these cartoons on wpix when we were really young, I know when we knew each other physically you told me you never watched television but it's the kind of thing you'd know out of instinct if you apart of this in childhood. I was a TV baby so maybe, maybe not. Reality exists in my films, my search for reality. The people who communicate to me in dreams I'm still repeating the same things without my medication I keep saying the same things I have no idea who's in my eye I have no idea who's communicating to me I don't understand why carmen would be in my eye or any of this. I don't know these people and I can only prove that you're god of this thing because of it's growth.

If you're from occupy wallstreet and you're reading this you need to gooogle forecastmazy films to follow the story of what's happened to me. If you're reading this then you've associated this with the help notes I've left.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
10/20/2011

black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 360/8 james hughes days

calendar starts in c95 rikers island

No comments:

Post a Comment