Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

after a letter to caitlin

caitlin,
I'm technically in the level higher. I'm currently being controlled with whats on my eye. Balancing out the entries. I want to return to reality I need to find who runs this machine the end of this. Need to find my way to the other side. I believe they're using in genuine against me at the moment. Something they place into my mind, I won't be able to prove what you know and what you don't know until I find you in person. Will have to explain the bathroom in fairfield, the information of harvey weinstein's conspiracy, how he wanted the $. The entirety of any cash from this is yours. They pause my words and pause my thoughts, take away my intellect and attempt to alter my writing. I'll continue to make art with what I have of my mental facilities, continue to write to you in physical notebooks and search of allies at occupy wall street to help. I love you caitlin.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband
(technically a level up)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
10/28/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 368/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment