Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Occupy Wallstreet

It's an audience abroad writing. I live at occupywallstreet frequently you'll see my art I am in a perception religion game that requires adderall to reach the end, at the end I will have billions which I am giving to Caitlin rodriguez who I purpose to in art for several years. When I run out of my medication I cannot interact with the art esoteric game which is all based on my mind (James Hughes is my guide through this and will be our Steve jobs at Little Nemo) the reason I was trapped in this project for so long is Harvey Weinstein paused my mind and ruined Hughes work when I went to Penn station looking for adderall (and end up creating false art which does not interact with the religion)
only now is there hope through James Hughes, this and they have called the real Caitlin rodriguez. I have lived homeless for a long period of time and sent to prison, this is because Harvey Weinstein is not the creator of the little nemo project and works in the way the candyman works to keep one within his mind.
I love you Caitlin if you're reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment